Capacity allocation for the current Gas Year
1. Available capacity products
2. Allocation of Delivery Slots during the Gas Year
The User that wants to participate in the allocation of infra-annual capacity shall:
- sign a Capacity Agreement in accordance with the provisions of Clause 2.1.10;
- provide adequate credit requirements in accordance with the provisions of Clause 126.96.36.199;
- be enabled to operate through Platform for the Allocation of Regasification Capacity (PAR).
The Capacity Agreement must be sent by courier or registered letter to the address here below:
OLT Offshore LNG Toscana S.p.A.
Palazzo Orlando, Via Gaetano D’Alesio 2
Att. Michele Tosi
or by fax to the number +390586210922 and anticipated, in any case, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or at the PEC address email@example.com.
The offers for infra-annual regasification capacity should be presented through PAR.Select a month:
Allocation of First Come First Served (FCFS) capacity
Notwithstanding Clause 188.8.131.52 of the Regasification Code, OLT publishes the Available Delivery Slots whose Arrival Window is scheduled in the Month of January 2023. The length of First Come First Served (FCFS) auction will be:
- for the Delivery Slot scheduled on 17/01/2023 from 15:00 CET of December 21st, 2022 to 15:00 CET of January 10th, 2023.
- for the Delivery Slot scheduled on 24/01/2023 from 15:00 CET of December 21st, 2022 to 15:00 CET of January 17th, 2023.
The reserve price may be updated from 10:00 on December 22nd, 2022.
With reference to the deadline for submitting the financial guarantees in order to participate in the FCFS allocation, the applicant should send adequate financial guarantees by 12:00 CET on the Working Day on which he intends to submit an offer, swift is also allowed. The presentation of the offer will be then allowed from 15:00 CET on the same day.